We are working with a dynamic and modern firm Firm of Accountants looking to recruit an additional part qualified to work within a team of accountant and tax adviser professionals. You will be responsible for delivering the company's accounts preparation service and providing the integral link between the company's accounts compliance and tax compliance offering. Clients are typically owner managed businesses across a wide range of sectors including manufacturing, imports/exports, e-businesses, hospitality, marine, design and arts, TV production, professional sports image rights, property development, security services and more.
- Preparation of accounts to ETB using client data from Xero, Sage and other software.
- Preparation of draft corporate tax computation and CT600 using CCH CT.
- Preparation of straightforward Director/Shareholder personal tax returns where income entries are driven from the business accounts - using CCH PerTax.
- Preparation of sole trader accounts, with or without balance sheet.
- Preparation of VAT returns and submission to HMRC using Xero or HMRC software.
- Working with team tax advisers to ensure business tax opportunities fully explored and presented to clients.
- Attending company's networking and business development events through out the year.
Ideally you will be part qualified ACA/ACCA or AAT qualified with previous practice experience. A working knowledge of Xero useful but not essential as training will be available. You should be comfortable speaking directly to clients and building strong working relationships. In return the firm can offer an attractive top of market salary and study package to complete your qualification. You will also be given the opportunity to develop your potential to the full with an impressive range of clients to work on.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. If you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.