This Full-time (8.30am-5.30pm) Permanent Account Manager position is instrumental in maintaining the smooth operating of the business, acting as the key link between the company and the customer. Offering a salary of £17,000-£18,000, this up and coming business is looking for someone who can provide excellent customer service to their existing clients.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- To successfully maintain strong relationships with our existing customers.
- To communicate with previous clients in an attempt to convert them to active accounts.
- To provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- To monitor all the existing customers by contacting them on a regular basis.
- To ensure all customers feel supported by adopting a friendly and consultative approach.
- To ensure that all orders taken are recorded and processed efficiently.
- To ensure that customers are aware of our photocopier options, where applicable.
- To co-ordinate the Technical team audit and understand the customer’s current printing and alternative options.
- Using the in-house calculator, to work through various financial options to present clearly to the customer.
- Tie up paperwork, printer procurement and installation with the Operations & Distribution Manager.
- To maintain detailed notes on the CRM system.
- To record all daily and weekly actions on the KPI schedule, including all known sales ready for submission to the CEO at the end of each month.
- Take the lead in answering all incoming phone calls.
- To attend a weekly meeting with the Operations & Distribution Manager.
- To take on any other requests from either of the Directors as required.
The type of person who would best suit this Account Manager Opportunity will:
- Have a good sense of humor
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Friendly and personable
- A good listener
- Adopt a consultative approach when speaking with customers
- Flexible in their thinking
- Pensions Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for progression
- 20 days’ holiday + bank holidays