Purchase Ledger Clerk
Brewster Pratap are currently recruiting Purchase Ledger Clerk for a leading, growing organisation in South Leeds. This business is experiencing extensive growth organically through their own success and further acquisitions. Work in a friendly and vibrate office where you are encouraged to take ownership of your own work as well as be part of a productive team. The company is ideally situated for people living in Leeds, Wakefield & Bradford. Previous purchase Ledger experience is essential. There is free on site parking and the offices are based on a main bus routes.
Working in a friendly relaxed working environment in a team of purchase ledger clerks, your duties will include:
Having full responsibility for a section of the purchase ledger your duties will include:
- Coding invoices/credit notes
- Entering invoices/credit notes on the system in a timely manner
- Processing Bacs and cheque payments
- Checking supplier statements and chase for any missing invoices and credit notes
- Managing Company Credit cards - scanning and give statements to cardholders, ensuring statements are returned with receipts, then code and enter these on to the system and ensuring they reconciled against payments.
- Managing petty cash
- Banking - Entering bank payments and receipts on to the system then reconciling and printing out monthly reports.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good Excel skills
- Salary up to £20,000
- On-site parking
- Hours 9 - 5 Monday to Friday
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.