Training Manager - Claims Transformation
Here at AXA Claims, we’re in the midst of a major Transformation Programme which will fundamentally change the way we do business and drive the value we add to the business for the benefit of our customers and partners. It’s critical that our people have the right skills at the right time to deliver this transformation, and that’s where this role comes in.
For someone with previous experience of delivering and co-ordinating large-scale training initiatives, this influential role offers an opportunity to have a major impact on AXA’s future direction. Working closely with the Business Readiness Manager and Instructional Designers, you will create and co-ordinate the delivery of a training plan providing our Claims teams with the skills and capabilities required to support the Claims Transformation.
The role can be based at any of our key locations, i.e. Ipswich, Haverhill, Tunbridge Wells, Birmingham, Bolton or Morecambe.
The role will entail:
- Working with the Instructional Designers to map all skills requirements across Technology, Customer, and Process, and identify the most efficient delivery methods
- Map and agree the end goals / measures of success for the initial training phase, as well as clearly documenting the longer-term training requirements
- Clearly identify resources (trainers/technology/training environment) and timescales needed to deliver the training solutions
- Work with the Business Readiness Manager to understand the wider context in the Claims operations, and potential barriers to the delivery plan so solutions can be identified
- Create a clear Training Plan to ensure that all our claims-handling staff are ready to successfully perform in their new roles
- Work with the Business Readiness Manager, Instructional Designers, Technical Trainers and Operational Managers to co-ordinate the delivery of this Plan across Claims
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of the training provided by the Technical Trainers on an ongoing basis to ensure we are delivering against our Measures of Success.
What we can offer you
This position will be offered as a temporary contract for a minimum of 12 months.
For the right person, this role represents an outstanding opportunity to play a major role in the transformation of our business.
The successful candidate can also look forward to:
Annual bonus Scheme
28 Days Holiday (pro rata for a temporary appointment)
Private Medical insurance
Flexible benefits scheme. (This includes for example holiday trading, childcare vouchers, breakdown cover & discount on all AXA Insurance products)
Who are we looking for?
To take ownership of this pivotal role, you will need to demonstrate the following key attributes:
- Previous experience in delivering, and in-depth experience co-ordinating large-scale training initiatives across multiple sites and disciplines
- Experience in designing solutions for digital systems and fixed processes
- Knowledge of Learning management and Learning Technology systems and trends
- Understanding and experience of skills audits and training needs analysis
Skills / Abilities
- Able to interact persuasively and assertively with Senior Stakeholders / Directors
- Empathy, patience, flexibility to work under pressure, ability to work to tight timescales and have a positive attitude to change
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Must be decisive and proactive, with a hands-on approach to solving client issues
- Degree-educated or equivalent