Head of Marketing
We are a forward thinking, dynamic, innovative live-in care provider. Quality is the essence of everything that we do. We are different from any other provider of home care and have built a reputation based on that fact. We have grown 40% year on year and are hoping to continue our ambitious growth but without compromising on quality at any stage.
Due to this growth, we are now seeking a Head of Marketing. The Head of Marketing will work directly to the CEO and will oversee the marketing strategy and implementation across the Group. This is an opportunity to join the fastest growing provider of care services within the UK, rated Outstanding by the CQC.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget and ROI of campaigns
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Segmenting, creating and targeting client and carer communities
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Planning, implementing and evaluating promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Creating and writing a wide range of different marketing materials
- Manage and brief external agencies and contractors
- Support event management for recruitment and sales
- Manage award submissions
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company including the production of thought leadership material.
- Managing online brand and campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Managing online reviews
Requirements of the role
- Bachelor degree preferably in Marketing
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent - Professional Diploma in Marketing
- Experience of marketing services in the B to C sector
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook.
- Ability to write well and on brand
- Self starter
- Ability to manage a small team
- Previous 3-5 years experience in a marketing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Numerate and analytical
- Budget management experience