Insurance Sales Consultant
Job Title: Insurance Sales Consultant
Salary: £18-22k DOE (Excellent staff benefits and opportunities for progression)
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5:30pm, some weekends on a rota basis (weekend hours will be 9am - 5.30pm)
Own transportation is recommended due to the location of the office, however free parking is available, they are also close to bus routes to and from Chichester.
Our client is an ambitious and fast growing financial services company based in Chichester. They are currently looking for enthusiastic Customer Service Sales Consultants to join their busy and fun insurance department.
* Answering inbound calls and providing telephone quotations for motor and household insurance and converting them into sales
* Outbound calling by returning voicemails & customer care calls (no cold calling)
* Selling add-on products such as legal protection, home emergency and motor breakdown
* Responding to incoming emails from customers
* Production of policy documents
Skills & experience desired:
* Customer service/sales
* Insurance experience desired (but not essential as full training will be given)
* Outstanding telephone manner
* Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
* Confident & articulate manner
If you are full of energy and enjoy a busy office working environment whilst being able to work to tight deadlines then this is a great opportunity to join a friendly and growing company, for more information please contact Kelly or Charlotte on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.