Public Sector Managed services sales
£60-70k basic £120-130k ote plus company car.
Would suit candidates that have sold IT Solutions or telecoms into the Health or Education sectors
Account Manager (North West Midlands South East)
Account Managers work as part of a wider sales team to develop and close sales opportunities to underpin the ongoing growth and development of the product portfolio
All members of the sales team are responsible for selling complete range of infrastructure, security, management, and intelligence products and services within their assigned territory/accounts. The sales team is results driven, with individuals responsible for achieving their own sales targets as well as contributing towards the overall team financial targets.
Account Managers are responsible for developing and driving their own territory/account sales strategies, identifying and qualifying leads while consistently closing business on a monthly basis, in order to meet agreed sales targets within the public sector
This includes the development of new business opportunities within new territories/accounts as well as cultivating and developing new business opportunities with existing territories/accounts. Annual targets will be agreed on an individual basis with the Sales Manager, and monitored monthly and/or quarterly along with other activity based objectives. Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop, implement, and maintain up-to-date territory/account sales strategy
• Manage the sales cycle to develop new revenue
• Create, identify, and qualify selling opportunities by the preparation of high quality, accurate proposals and quotations for customers and conclude contracts in accordance with Imerja policies and procedures
• Deliver consistent and on-plan revenue through skilled pipeline management • Maintain an active 30-60-90 day sales pipeline, manage territory profitability, consistently revise revenue projections and provide monthly updates and status reports on sales opportunities
• Contribute to the highest levels of prospect and customer satisfaction
• Motivate and direct virtual resource teams to work effectively to win business
• Ensure accurate data on customer contacts, prospects and opportunities are maintained through the CRM.