IFA / Financial Planner (Employed)
IFA/ Financial Planner
Salary: £40,000-£60,000 dependent on experience
Would you like to work for an organisation that prides itself on looking after and developing staff?
Due to their ongoing success an opportunity has arisen in a National Wealth Management firm looking to expand due to the nature of the business exposure, they now have an opportunity for a IFA to join their exciting team.
You will be joining the organisation at a very exciting time where you will be able to develop your skills further and will be based within a friendly and professional environment.
Duties of the IFA/Financial Planner:
- Manage and Develop an exisiting client bank
- Provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner as detailed in the firm’s compliance manual and procedures
- Ensure sufficient client information obtained and analyse information gathered
- Undertake sufficient product and market research Ensure suitable recommendations are made
- Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained Ensure a current statement of professional standing (SPS) is held at all times
Requirements of the IFA/Financial Planner:
- The requisite technical knowledge and qualification (mandatory level 4 and either fully qualified to level 6 or working towards it)
- Experience across all areas of advice including complex pensions and investments work
- Able to use software packages such as Excel/Word/Outlook
This company prides itself on nurturing and progressing their staff, making this opportunity one of a kind, due to the firms opportunities for promotion will arise rapidly.
A comprehensive package on offer for the IFA/Financial Planner starting at £40,000-£60,000+ depending on experience as well as a generous benefits package.