Reactive Work Co-ordinator
Job Title: Reactive Work Co-ordinator
Location: East Kilbride Office
Annual Salary: £20,000 (in addition a £400 annual bonus payable in November based on achievement of objectives)
Hours of Work:08:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday
Role: To work within a fast paced service department to successfully co-ordinate the delivery of reactive and planned maintenance services for automatic door breakdowns and services within contractual service level agreements.
- Logging of new orders into the database
- allocation of correct labour/engineering resources
- co-ordinating of engineers whilst on site
- co-ordinating joint attendances with other contractors
- auditing of engineer documentation to ensure processes are adhered to
- sourcing of non stock materials from suppliers
- preparing and issuing purchase orders to suppliers
- supplier management to ensure fast and effective collection/delivery of goods
- preparation of internal requisitions for goods to be manufactured
- preparing and presentation of quotations to clients
- preparing and presentation of invoices to clients
Excellent administration experience
Competent in the use of Microsoft Office to include: Excel, Outlook and Word
Ability to work within process via the use of a database/CRM system
Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment.
Self-Motivated and Enthusiastic.
Punctual and Reliable.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Ability to work within set deadlines and instructions.
Experience within the Service Industry/Facilities Management
Experience within the Automatic Door Industry
Strictly No Agencies