Retail Sales Merchandiser - HIGH WYCOMBE
Area: HIGH WYCOMBE
Salary: 16,361.86 £ + Bonus +Company Van
Schwartz is currently looking for a full-time Retail Sales Merchandiser to cover the area.
Working 40hrs each week Monday - Friday (some Saturdays maybe required) a successful candidate will be able to:
Manage relationships within the major supermarkets such as Tesco, ASDA and Morrisons growing and maintaining those relationships.
Use technologies provided to take the store contacts through presentations, sales figures, display opportunities and new product launches. The relationship between merchandiser and store is critical within this operation.
Collect and deliver stock to stores each day following a set agenda to ensure 100% availability of product on shelf.
Use knowledge and experience gained to create a plan (with support from line manager) to drive sales within the estate, which is an average of 20 stores.
Place orders for stores directly on to the Schwartz in-house system, taking full responsibility for stock levels on shelf and secondary display.
Schwartz has a unique route to market within the Grocery sector that requires individuals to:
- Have a positive "can-do approach" managing relationships and expectations.
- Thrive on working to and surpassing targets.
- Enjoy being out on the road and working independently.
- Work as part of a wider team to drive business success.
- Put the customers’ needs at the centre of everything they do.
- Be confident with using technology
- Enjoy the physical elements of this role.
Since 1889 the Schwartz brand has been based on selling high quality, pure spices. It is a philosophy that has made Schwartz a fixture in every kitchen, if you want to be part of this successful team of over 150 sales professionals then apply now!
* Have the right to work in the UK and a UK bank account, as well as a full UK driving license
* Be able to manage their own time to meet the required deadline