In-House Commercial Solicitor
An award-winning IT company in Nottingham is looking for a Solicitor. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to earn a competitive salary in this highly-regarded company. This company has a worldwide presence and you will be supporting all departments of all companies all over the world. This company offers an excellent work life balance and a lucrative benefits package.
- Commercial law
- Specifically drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of contracts (minimum 3 years PQE experience preferably within software licensing and technology legal work)
- Data protection and financial industry regulatory compliance can be beneficial
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or related discipline
- Master’s degree or related professional qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of business acumen and a strong work ethic
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines, in a high velocity, rapidly evolving and demanding work environment
- Creativity and the desire for self-development
In House Legal Counsel, In House Lawyer, In House Solicitor, In House Legal Advisor
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.