KennedyPearce are sourcing for a dynamic ACA qualified accountant position for one of the largest leisure/ hotel companies in the world. This role sits within a finance team of 8 in the UK office's and will come with plenty of progression in a hands on role.
- Look after a designated portfolio range and manage the efficient year end external audit processes at both group and local levels including liaising with external audit firms, accounting for audit adjustments, liasing with local financial controllers and senior stake holders within the group.
- Ensure adherence to IFRS/Local GAAP including all new standards and amendments.
- Responsibility for the preparation of management reporting packs
- Liaise with financial controllers to undertake quarterly balance sheet reviews and P&L reviews to facilitate reporting. .
- Proactively assess cash flow forecasts and cash repatriation options.
- Key player in the transition team following a new hotel acquisition to ensure efficient and smooth post acquisition transition, assessment of incumbent finance team/controls/processes, training and improvements where required.
This role will only be suited for someone who is ACA qualified from a top 10 accountancy practice. To find out more please apply.