Service Advisor - London
My client is seeking a talented, motivated and experienced Service Advisor to join their Prestige brand in London. As a Service Advisor, you will be the main point of contact for all customers delivering an incredible experience.
- Answering all calls and booking in services and repairs
- Meet and greet all customers that arrive in the maintenance area
- Discussing what problems customers are experiencing with their vehicles and advising them on the services we provide
- Getting authorisation for work from customers
- Upsell on optional services, maximising at every opportunity
- To process and obtain payments
- Document repairs on system
- Check all warranty and ensure log books are up to date
Who we are looking for
- Experience as a Service Advisor in a main dealership is essential
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Confident and pleasant telephone manner
What's on offer?
- Basic dependant on experience
- Up to £37,000 OTE
- Monday - Friday 9-5pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive recruitment sector give us a call.