General Manager - Store Manager - Food Retail
General Manager - Food Retailer
Salary up to 40K + 20% bonus
We are currently looking for a capable and enthusiastic General Manager to lead inspire and grow one of our shops across central London. Salary up to 40K plus 20%, bonus, 50% staff discount, meal allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, development and many other benefits.
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive:
- Salary up to 40K + 20% bonus.
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday.
- 50% staff food discount.
- Pension scheme.
- Medical insurance discount.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loan.
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all day operations of the store.
- Driving sales and profit.
- Promoting talent and developing succession plans.
- To champion the quality of café food and fresh food product in store.
- To champion full shelves, fixed merchandising and appropriate POS.
- To ensure excellent customer service at all times.
- To develop, train and coach your team through appraisal and learning and development.
- To bring fun to the workplace and ensure a happy, motivated and focused team.
- To manage the store rota effectively to deliver target wage costs.
- To maintain a safe workplace across the shop.
About the role:
As a General Manager you will be responsible for running the shop taking full ownership, ensuring an excellent customer experience is provided at all times. You will need to be confident and have experience in managing a team. You will act as a role model in developing, training and coaching through performance reviews and personalised learning and development. You will be able to write and manage rotas, controlling labour costs, delivering achievable sales and EBITDA budgets, financial budgeting and planning, full P&L management as well as monitor stock levels ensuring minimum waste and maximise sales.
At EAT we’ve been creating, making and serving our own great tasting seasonal recepies for over 20 years. We now have over 100 shops across UK. Fresh food changes with the seasons and that’s why our menus do too. We make great tasting food, from our own recipes, and we start from scratch every single day. Our menus change throughout the day (as well as the seasons) and our customers tell us our coffee is the best in town. It’s made with 100% Arabica, Rainforest Alliance beans. This means that our espresso beans are sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms. Real feel good coffee!
If this sounds like you, send us your CV, show off your cover letter writing skills and make sure that it includes your contact telephone number so that if your application is successful, we can call you and arrange a chat