Merchant Boarding Manager , Grimsby
Merchant Boarding Manager
You will be an experienced, dynamic and flexible people manager that excels in sales or sales support environment. You must have at least 3 years management experience to immediately commence day to day management of a busy operational team in a fast paced sales organisation.
You will support the Head of Merchant Boarding in delivering first class customer service and have a proven track record of setting and achieving team and individual targets.
- Experience of managing a team of a minimum 10 FTE either directly in a sales based environment or as a support function to sales.
- Proven evidence of working to and achieving multiple targeted KPIs and planning for a staged increase in targets.
- Able to draw the best from a team of people, establishing what motivates them and rewarding success, whilst promptly dealing with underperformance.
- Experience in collating information, performance statistics and feedback and proactively identifying areas for improvement where required.
- Able to self-organise multiple objectives and react quickly to sudden business change (new product launches, process changes etc).
- Proficient in resource analysis - able to assess FTE required versus volume of work and look to drive efficiencies within the team consistently.
- Process improvement - experience in undertaking regular reviews of department processes and developing and presenting improvements to senior management for review.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of HR processes and employment law.
Skills & Abilities
- Creating and analysing departmental Management Information
- On-going Customer Service coaching and development
- Co-ordination of departmental training and team briefings
- Handling escalated customer complaints in line with internal policies and procedures
- Ensure development plans, appraisals and 1-2-1’s are being completed
- Rota and resource plan including holiday approval/break and lunch scheduling to drive improvements in Service Levels
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- PC Literacy with knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Fluent in verbal and written English
At least 3 years Management of a customer focussed team
- Experience working in a sales orientated business
- Experience in Finance or Card Payment industries would be advantageous
- Background in a 'Customer First ' environment
- Attention to detail
- People and customer focussed
- Solution Oriented
- Work to tight deadlines
£25K-£35k OTE with incentives
- Please send your CV through Total or contact suzy.watson/payzone Grimsby