Personal Tax Manager
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Personal Tax Manager for a regional firm of accountants. The location of this role is flexible across the office branches in East Anglia.
Key responsibilities include:
- To maintain a high level of current and relevant technical knowledge for the performance of own client matters
- Assisting with client service by responding to telephone queries from members of staff - with particular regard to complex personal taxes, trusts and settlements and deceased estates
- To ensure the quality of personal tax advice in the firm by the preparation, review and revision of professional standards, supported with checklists and suitable standard documentation
- To take responsibility for the design and delivery the firm’s training for personal taxes
- Adhere to the firms risk management policies and procedures
The successful candidate will be CTA or ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent), demonstrate a high level of practical personal tax experience and have strong leadership skills. Previous experience working at Manager level in an accountancy or other professional services firm would be desirable.