Advertising / Media Sales Executives
Advertising/Media Sales Executives - Nationwide
Generous Starter packages available incl. negotiable Salary
OTE £40k + Car - Real opportunity for high income - Includes Uncapped Commission
Our client is a market Leader in providing strategic high quality advertising campaigns throughout the UK. It boasts among its portfolio of blue chip organisations, many household names in both the Private and the Public Sector.
Its work can often be seen on roadside, rail stations, supermarkets and other heavy footfall locations.
They are moving into a phase of controlled expansion and are looking to add to their highly successful Sales Team.
Role/Duties - Advertising/Media Sales Executives
- Your role will be to promote and increase the awareness of the contract client brand to new advertising prospects
- The role will be executed by 60% telephone work and 40% Field sales work
- This will be achieved by attracting new, relevant companies or organisations to advertise their products and services on the prime location sites in the network
- You will be responsible for meeting sales targets and key performance indicators
- A personalised sales training programme will be offered as well as a personalised career development path
You will be issued with a car from the current fleet, and you will be required to be in possession of a Full UK driving licence (maximum 6 penalty points). There is an initial 3-month probation period.
- Experience in an Advertising/Media Sales or a Direct Sales environment would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Success in the role will be dependent on you having a positive approach and high levels of commitment and energy.
- You will be able to communicate campaign solutions in a simple and concise manner.
- You will be energetic, well organised and able to work on your own initiative with a good work ethic and excellent health to meet the demands of the role.
- You will be accustomed to working independently with people at all levels of seniority and responsibility.
The Rewards Package
The basic salary will be £15 - £17.5k (dependent on experience) - Negotiable.
On target earnings are £40k.
All commission is Uncapped.
Several incentive schemes.
Annual leave entitlement of 28 days including bank holidays.
The office hours are: Monday 8am, Tuesday to Friday 9am - 5-30pm