Nursery Pre School Teacher
Purple Dove is pleased to be recruiting for a highly reputable privately owned nursery school located in the Fulham area.
(close to Parsons Green. Very easily commutable from Wandsworth, Hammersmith, Kensington and Chelsea)
Looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Nursery Teacher to work with children aged 2 year to 5 years. The nursery follows the EYFS framework.
- Working with key children
- Planning and preparing activities to develop all aspects of the child's individual development in a stimulating atmosphere.
- Adhering to the Policies & Procedures, ensuring compliance with the Children Act, Health and Safety legislation, all within the requirements and guidelines laid down by Department of Education.
- completing reports and observations
- ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Liaising with parents and negotiating working targets ensuring effective communication
- Supporting and reporting to senior staff; manager.
- Supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Should possess excellent spoken and written English and able to write precise relevant qualifications and a minimum of 1 year experience within the childcare sector please send us a copy of your CV.
- QTS/EYPS/L3 and above in a child related course
- Candidates with a degree in Education or Early Years without experience would be considered as long as you have passion and willingness to learn
- Experience and knowledge of EYFS is essential.
As a qualified teacher you must be must be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
Career progression and further training are available.
Contact one of the Purple Dove team members today.