Nursery Room Leader - Term Time
Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated early years professionals to influence and promote the development of childcare within their nursery.
The ideal Room Leader will have a proven track record and experience of working within a preschool or nursery.
As Room Leader the successful candidate must:
- Be able to work closely with the manager and take charge of the two year old room in order to effectively manage the day to day running of the pre-school, maintaining accurate records and produce management information when required
- Ensure the pre-school delivers a high quality service through the provision of a safe, stimulating and caring child-centred play and learning environment, which caters for children’s individual care, and educational and development needs
- Inspire, manage and supervise pre-school staff alongside the pre-school manager to ensure that all agreed quality and safety standards and educational programmes are maintained at all times
- Promote the pre-school to current and potential customers
- Liaise with the Operations Manager and take responsibility for the pre-school in the manager and deputy’s absence
- Ideally have a proven experience as a deputy or room leader
- Be qualified ideally to degree level but must have a level 3 Childcare qualification
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, E-mail and write clear reports
- Have a thorough understanding of the EYFS
- Have a thorough knowledge of OFSTED standards, procedures and requirements
- Have an excellent awareness of Health and Safety and Childcare safety standards
In return the successful Room Leader will receive a competitive salary, a supportive work environment and career progression.
Working hours 8.15am to 3.15pm term-time only
If you're looking to take the next steps in your career with a successful nursery, apply now!
Please note only applicants with relevant experience will be contacted