Business Development & Marketing Executive
Located in Central London
Paying up to £30,000 + Benefits
We are currently searching for a Business Development and Marketing Executive to join an innovative Property and Construction firm, who pride themselves on being flexible and adaptive to meet individual client needs no matter how big or small. If you are looking for a role where you'll have the satisfaction of working within the firms management team in the end-to-end process of turning a target into a repeat client then this role might just be for you.
As the Business Development and Marketing executive you will co-ordinate and produce proposal documents and undertake client and prospect research to support the partners ahead of new business. This role requires a high level of attention to detail, and an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines. Responsibilities include:
- Support the fee-earning team in the production of customer-facing documentation that is consistently of the highest quality and impact
- Produce and deliver compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer-defined time-frames, ensuring documents follow formatting, branding and quality standards
- Coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, controlling and interpreting information flow between team members
- Champion document management and change control best practices, maintaining master templates
- Be an exacting proof reader, and provide advice on style, tone of voice and grammar to content owners
- Work with head of marketing and BD to support partners with pipeline management and prospect conversion
- Desk research of target organisations and individuals to identify new leads and gather intelligence
- Produce new business presentations and other touch point collateral
We are looking for someone who ideally has a strong knowledge of the Property and Construction sector yet more importantly someone with a proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposal documents and campaigns. You should also be able to demonstrate an aptitude within Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign & Photoshop).
If you are someone that is looking for a challenge and want to progress within your career, please apply by clicking the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for further discussion about the role, get in touch with Jack Johnson at Wells Tobias.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.