Internal Communications Executive- Financial Services
Internal Communications Executive - Financial services
£30-40,000 + bonus, bens
Our client, a growing and successful Financial Services organisation, is looking for an experienced Internal Communications professional to join the Communications team.
You will be responsible for planning and managing a vibrant set of internal communications channels, including all emails, intranet, enewsletter, Yammer, digital screens across the business.
This will be a broad and varied role, where you will be involved in planning and delivering all internal communications campaigns, from campaign concept to execution. You'll work closely with senior stakeholders and advise them on ways to engage employees across the business.
- Sourcing, writing and publishing compelling news content through various communications channels.
- Be the go-to expert on internal channels, supporting colleagues with best practice advice about how to use and integrate channels into their planning.
- Creating and managing the internal communications planning framework, to support delivery of joined up messaging across the business.
- Being the Intranet champion for key corporate areas of the Sharepoint based intranet.
- Supporting financial calendar communications with preparation of materials and execution as required.
- Event management support of key business wide events such as the annual Employee Summit.
- Working closely with stakeholders and colleagues across the business, being the go to person for delivering internal communications campaigns that engage and inspire people across all sites.
- Liaising with creative agencies to produce branded collateral to support internal communications activity e.g. events, e-cards, infographics
- Recent/current experience in a communications role.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a high pressured environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and SharePoint.
- Must be confident and able to manage own projects and workload delivering multiple projects for multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Please send your CV to Becki Reed in the first instance via the link provided.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.