The Company: I am currently working on behalf of a local, niche yet award winning financial advisory firm who are looking to add an experienced Financial Services Administrator/IFA Administrator into their Leeds city centre based team. My client is a truly independent financial advice firm who adopt a really personal, tailored approach to financial planning and require an experienced financial services professional to join their team. Their core market is private wealth inclusive of investments, pensions, protection & IHT/tax planning) with a professional focused, targeted client base being the foundation of their continued development as a firm.
The Role: The remit here is a very broad wealth administration support role geared around supporting multiple high performing financial advisers, working in HNW circles from a technical admin support perspective. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Produce Valuations and meeting packs for client reviews
- Prompt and compliant submission of new business across private wealth product ranges inclusive of pensions, investments, protection, trusts and IHT planning
- Managing pipeline business
- Liaising with high net worth clients and providers (portfolios £500k+)
- Maintaining the private client database
- Responsible for inputting and reconciling all fees
- Screening and dealing with consultants’ post, e-mails and calls
- Adviser diary management
- Providing product and fund research
You will support consultants in a whole of market capacity and provide a high quality service to new and existing individual clients. The role will require you to support both administrators and consultants in their work and be that technical point of contact within the back-office.
The Person: The successful candidate will ideally come from an IFA/wealth management background and have exposure to supporting IFA’s/financial advisers. You will have wide-ranging knowledge in one of more of the following product areas: investments, pensions, life cover, savings/bonds/ISAs. 2 years’ plus experience in a similar working environment would be ideal and progressive, ambitious individuals looking to develop in a high profile advisory firm within the private wealth market-place. To explore further, or discuss confidentially please call me on or alternatively email your CV to .