A rare opportunity has become available within a large medical healthcare company, to become a maintenance engineer. You will be responsible for maintaining the equipment, control systems whilst also ensuring the production lines within the manufacturing site are run efficiently, and reliably. Company projects, related to the technical role will also require you to partake. This role can increase your personal development further, whilst offering the chance to gain a competitive bonus.
A chance to work with an established healthcare company who are specialists and the leading market holder in their field. The company is a family-owned business and it is always important for them to bring on the right individual on board who will fit well within their friendly environment. They are located in South West London, where they believe in providing the best quality across consumers as well as their staff.
- To carry out the requirements of the planned preventative maintenance programme.
- Ensuring production lines are capable of running at maximum efficiency.
- Day to day fault finding, diagnosis and breakdown repairs.
- Machine changeover assistance
- Training technicians
- Reactive and planned maintenance duties
- Training production staff
- Knowledge of planned preventative maintenance programmes
- FMCG packaging machinery or pharmaceutical experience.
- Experience within - Liquid filling, cartoning systems, labelling, tube filling, shrink wrap systems and programmable logic controller interrogation.