COMERCIAL MANAGER - Defence
Location: High Wycombe
A long established and successful defence engineering company is looking for a Commercial Manager to join their Communications team in North-West London to work on complex electronic engineering projects.
If you are interested in this role you should have experience of commercial management of contracts across the business cycle, from receipt of enquiry until receipt of payment from the customer. This will include commercial input for major tenders, preparing quotations, preparation and negotiation of contracts and contractual agreements, identification and management of commercial risks.
* Significant experience in contract negotiation and the commercial management of supply contracts, post design services, integrated logistics support and installation for both UK and overseas customers.
* Significant experience of drafting, analysing and modifying Terms & Conditions for Sale or Purchase, including identification of commercial risk within terms and identifying, implementing mitigation strategies.
* Significant experience of building relationships with customers, partners and other stakeholders, and all levels of the business.
* Working knowledge of the financial implications of Proposals & Contracts; Payments Terms, Payments Plans, cash flow,
* Working knowledge of import and export controls and procedures desirable
* Experience of working in the defence sector and with UK MoD desirable.
* Proficient in the use of office software; word processing, spreadsheets, ERP/Contract administration, Project Planning,
Grab this chance to work with a company at the forefront of electronic and systems technology!
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to perform to the highest level in this position then please apply online today.