Employment Advisor Swindon - Temporary
Morgan Hunt are currently working with one of the UK's largest charities who are looking to recruit a temporary Employment Advisor to work out of their Swindon office.
Our clients mission is to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. They focus on changing lives by increasing employment opportunities, improving skills, providing youth services that enable personal and social development and supporting employers of all sizes and type.
The successful Employment Adviser will:
- work on the Work Programme and be responsible for supporting unemployed clients into sustainable employment opportunities
- provide Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) in both an individual and group setting and will coach, mentor, support and signpost as required to achieve outcomes.
- delivering short employability skills courses for example, as well as assisting with job search techniques and seeking out opportunities
- by being focused on meeting and exceeding your targets for employment outcomes.
- by bringing solid experience in a customer-facing role, along with strong organisational skills and an assertive and resilient approach (experience of recruitment or employment advice would be welcomed, though it's not a must.)
The successful Employment Adviser will be able to demonstrate:
- experience of working in a customer facing environment
- experience of working in a performance target driven environment (e.g. Employment Adviser, Recruitment Consultant, Sales Consultant, Telesales, Business to Business Sales, Business to Consumer sales etc)
- technical skills include strong administrative abilities, IT literate, basic numeracy and good written communication.
- direct previous experience of a similar role in Welfare to Work or publically funded services.
If you match the above criteria and are interested in the role, please send your CV through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.