Accountant (Client Facing - Practice)
Due to a recent acquisition, our London based client is seeking an AAT Qualified Accountant / Bookkeeper to join their growing team based near Marylebone.
Reporting into the Practice Director, you will be tasked with:
- Preparing client's accounts & VAT Returns (this may require travelling to their office location)
- Assisting with budgeting, cash flow forecasting and preparing statutory accounts
- Producing monthly management information as required
- Building strong, professional and trusting relationships with call clients
- Assisting with Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Liaising with payroll providers
You should be fully AAT Qualified and be an experienced Bookkeeper / Accountant with some experience of working in a similar client facing role - preferably within a Practice.
Knowledge of Xero or Sage Line 50 is highly desirable and advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Look Ups, Macros) are essential. This is a small (but perfectly formed) office, so you must be comfortable working in such an environment.
A full, clean drivers licence is essential as you will be required to visit both the clients' offices as well as attend meetings across the companies other offices.
This role is paying between £30,000 - £36,500 and can offer excellent benefits including 25 days holiday.