Automotive Warranty Administrator
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Warranty Administrator required in Bristol.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Basic Per Annum, OTE £23,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent.
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Warranty Administrator Required For Prestige Car Dealership - Bristol
Our Client, a Prestige Car Dealership is looking for a Warranty Administrator to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a recognised Brand that offers a great working environment and good long term career prospects.
Previous experience of a Warranty Administrator role is required and any experience with Kerridge will aid your application.
Responsibilities are as follows:
* Prepare and maintain the customer service files,
* Handle customers and provide a typing service to the department,
* Produce customer invoices and job cards, to prepare and maintain customer service files for new and used vehicles to the standard advised by the Manager,
* To prepare, maintain and operate, in conjunction with the Manager and Service Executive, the service follow up system,
* To complete daily / weekly workshop figures as required,
* To provide a typing service to the department,
* To complete other documentation associated with the Service operations as required,
* To carry out other typing duties as requested.
You must be capable of working well independently but, also be flexible according to the needs of the service department, assisting in the departments overall success.
In exchange for your commitment and hard work you can expect a generous salary and bonus scheme as well as full company benefits.
If this role sounds like its for you then apply today.
The role is located in Bristol so applicants should ideally live nearby or be able to commute to the area daily.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you please get in touch today.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Oliver Scoular, quoting J68465, Warranty Administrator, Bristol.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.