Commercial Managers - various roles
Have you always wanted to work in a fast paced business with strong marketing professionals around you and a clear path for progression? Have you always been accountable for profit and loss for your business that you've worked in - knowing how to drive business, sales and generate revenue whilst working on constant marketing and communication campaigns? Then please do read on!
The commercial executive roles have responsibilities as below:
- Brand management of the outlets/ diners / bars
- Supporting the brand / commercial managers in processes and procedures to drive awareness and traffic
- Manage marketing communications and campaigns
- Support the managers in marketing menus and designing collateral
- Being responsible for some revenue tracking
The commercial management / brand management roles have responsibilities as below:
- Brand management of the outlets / diners / bars / restaurants (depending on which team you work within)
- Driving revenue through the business and pulling customers to your outlets
- Communicating through integrated marketing campaigns to ensure messaging and campaigns are seasonal
- Updating in-house collateral from posters, menus, internal TV promotions, radios etc.
The head of role / senior commercial management role has responsibilities as below:
- Leading the team of commercial managers / brand managers in delivering the marketing plans across the outlets
- Managing the brand strategy and the marketing strategy
- Managing the profit and loss - being accountable for all financial measurables
If you'd like to know more about these roles in this really interesting company then please do apply. We are looking for candidates from FMCG, Retail, Bars and restaurants or Grocery backgrounds.