Opportunity for a skilled finance professional to provide key operational support in the financial development of the organisation. The role is 3 days a week, and involves performing day to day accounting duties covering a broad range of duties.
The client is a strongly values driven organisation based just outside the centre of Birmingham, looking for passionate individuals to help further their cause.
The role will involve a broad range of financial duties, including processing supplier invoices and payments, bank reconciliations and monitoring and reconciling supplier statements. Furthermore, the role will entail raising sales invoices, credit control, processing and allocating expenses claims and banking cheques when they arrive in the office.
Furthermore, the role will involve supporting the finance manager in the preparation of monthly accounts, ensuring all transactions are accurate for end of year processes and contributing to improving financial processes.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have previously worked in a financial accounting post - essential
- Knowledge of processing sales and purchase systems - essential
- Knowledge of credit control systems - essential
- Knowledge of supporting the yearly auditing process - essential
- Knowledge of preparing information for management reports - essential
- An excellent working knowledge of Sage50 - essential
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills - essential
The role offers between £20,000 to £21,000 for the opportunity to work 3 days a week, just outside the centre of Birmingham with 25 days annual leave plus a generous employer pension contribution.