Pareto Money Management Ltd is an established Insolvency Practice based in Liverpool, Merseyside and specialises in helping individuals struggling with unsecured debts and wishing to avoid bankruptcy.
Due to business growth and development, we have an exciting opportunity for an IVA Advisor to join our existing Advice Team.
Within this role you will be the first point of contact for our IVA clients. You will be expected to investigate and assess our clients’ circumstances and provide quality debt advice in accordance with regulatory requirements, ensuring that an IVA is appropriate and suitable.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced IVA Advisor, with current knowledge of debt solutions and experienced in working in a compliant environment.
However, applicants with insolvency experience or experience in working in a regulated, target driven environment within a customer facing role will also be considered.
What we expect:
- Adhere to all regulatory rules whilst ensuring all working duties are carried out in line with compliance.
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to multi task.
- A pro active approach in all working duties
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Experienced within financial industry or similar job role
- Excellent advisory experience with the ability to identify individual clients needs
- Excellent communication skills.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Ability to discuss personal and private matters sensitively.
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical mind.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Self motivated and driven to achieve targets.
- A strong desire to deliver the best service to clients.
- Ability to empathise with clients whilst retaining an objective and realistic approach.
- Ability to adapt to meet demand.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What can you expect?
For this role Pareto Money Management Ltd are willing to offer £18000 - £22000 per annumdependent upon experience plus bonuses.
You will be required to work a 40 hour week between the hours of 9am - 8pm Monday - Friday.
Alongside your salary you can expect all the normal company benefits such as:
- Employee Saving Scheme
- On-site Parking
- Qualification Sponsorship Scheme
- Excellent working conditions
- Continuous Personal Development to meet the high standards set by our regulators.
- Fully accredited training at beginning of and throughout employment.
- 28 Days holidays inclusive of public holidays