Part Time Interim Payroll Administrator - 20 hours
THE ONE GROUP are working with an employer of choice in Peterborough who are looking for support within their Payroll department.
The role is initially on a 6 month contract basis, but could equate to a permanent role. You will be required to work 20 hours per week and my client is flexible on how you work these, either over 5 mornings or 3 days.
Your primary responsibilities are to assist with the accurate processing of the various weekly and monthly payrolls for the business, third parties and other group companies.
- Assisting the payroll administrators with accurate and timely end to end processing of various payrolls and benefits in collaboration with various departments within the business and other Group Companies, while adhering to company policy, controls, legislation and best practice
- Assist the payroll administrators in resolving payroll queries raised by employees and various departments
- Identifying and escalating potential issues to the Payroll Supervisor
- Prepare and post manual payroll journals
- Preparation of the monthly payroll dashboard for Management
- Build simple ad hoc, Payroll reports and manipulate these in Excel
- Produce periodic Payroll reports
- Maintain the debtors list, resolve overpayments and implement repayment plans
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading businesses in Peterborough and be part of a busy, supportive team.
THE ONE GROUP is Cambridgeshire's largest independent specialist recruitment business. With offices in Cambridge, Peterborough and Northampton, our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office and Technical recruitment.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to each recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace. This is recruitment as it should be.