Collections & Recoveries Specialist - Leeds
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious individual to join this leading rapidly expanding Leeds based legal firm. As a result of being the fastest growing debt recovery firm in West Yorkshire, this organisation can offer ambitious individuals unrivalled career progression opportunities as they grow. As a Collections Specialist, you will be responsible for engaging with customers over the telephone and helping them achieve a positive outcome on their outstanding debt balance whether that is agreeing an affordable and sustainable payment arrangement based upon their current circumstances or discussing the other options available to them such as support from free independent advice organisations. Your role will involve handling customer queries and reviewing arrangements at periodic intervals to make sure they remain affordable. This organisation are dual regulated by the SRA and the FCA they take pride in providing an excellent customer journey and their approach to treating customers fairly. This involves treating each customer with respect, recognising those who may be suffering with Financial Hardship or other vulnerability which could be impacting their ability to manage their finances. They are looking for people who can demonstrate:
• Minimum of 1 year's experience in a telephone based collections role
• Experience of using computer systems on a day to day basis.
• Experience of working in a Legal environment is desirable but not essential.
• A passion for customer service, able to display empathy to a customer’s situation and work with them to a positive outcome
• Strong communication skills in order to listen to the customer’s current situation, clearly explain to customers the current status of their account and the next steps in the process.
• Be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Have a professional and positive attitude
• Team player
• Target driven
In return you will receive:
• An excellent employment package to £23,000 p.a.
• Free onsite parking
• 25 day's holiday + bank holidays
• Career progression opportunities
• Contributory pension