Family Law Solicitor
Family Law Associate/Panel Member/Family Law Legal Executive/Family Law Lawyer/Family Law Associate/Family Law Solicitor/NQ Family Solicitor/Assistant Solicitor
A truly fantastic opportunity has recently become available for a qualified Family Law Solicitor to join an impressive regional practice with a glowing reputation. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join an established Family department at a modern, forward thinking firm. Additionally, my client is also offering a highly competitive salary, whilst also being able to offer a fantastic work life balance. The successful candidate will be at NQ-4 years PQE and have experience dealing with a variety of Family Law matters and also possesses a strong business acumen with the ability to bring new clients into the firm. The role will be based in Lincoln.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- NQ - 4 years PQE experience dealing with Family Law matters
- Exceptional business development skills
- Mediation and Child Law experience is desirable
- Experience dealing with Privately Funded work
- Previous experience in the areas of divorce, Children Act proceedings, ancillary relief claims, cohabitation and prenuptial agreements
- Sound technical knowledge in family law
- Competent drafting skills - both correspondence and documents
Please contact Awaiz Iqbal, legal recruitment consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are legal recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more legal jobs in the Midlands.