£55,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Cobalt are working with one of the rising names within Real Estate Fund Accounting over the last 5 years, to help find a Qualified Fund Accountant, to work with the key UK and International funds.
Working in an ambitious and growing team, this newly created position within a supportive environment that recognises and rewards the actions of their staff. You can expect a role where you will be able to build a successful career with access to some of the most impressive investment and asset management companies in the world.
In the role you can expect to:
- Oversee the preparation of the Management accounts at the asset and fund level, including reviewing files of your supporting team
- Bank debt covenant reporting
- Complete and analyse the Financial information for the Financial Statements
- Preparation of the Consolidations and the Quarterly NAVs
- Prepare Investor Tax computations, as well as cash-flow forecasting and treasury work
- Plan the year end audit, liaising with external auditors and stakeholders
- Working in line with IFRS, UK GAAP, LUX GAAP and US GAAP
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified - ideally from a mid-tier accounting practice in a role mixed across audit and accounts engagements
- Real estate or prior fund accounting knowledge will be highly beneficial
- Proven ability to prepare complete Financial Statements including consolidated accounts
- Full understanding of UK GAAP and/or IFRS
- Well organised, with strong communication skills.
- Ability and desire to supervise and lead a small team of junior staff
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to secure a role within Real Estate without the prior industry exposure, and the continued success and growth of this organisation provides promising career prospects. Contact Simon Jobson today to find out how you can secure an interview.