Account Director - £38,000 to £45,000 DOE - Manchester City Centre
Have you got the passion, patience and persistence to deal with large, demanding clients? Are you fluent in SEO but also have a natural flair with customers? Then I want to speak to you!
My client is one of the world's leading advertising media planning agencies with expertise in everything digital, social and much more. They are a big, but close team who offer training and development to their staff when and where needed. They are fast-paced and deal with some of the biggest clients in the market. You will be responsible for one of the biggest and toughest accounts!
We’re looking for someone who has really strong client facing skills, a history of account management and a technical SEO background.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows so we’re looking for experience within these areas:
- Keeping the health and stability of accounts consistent across strategy, performance, technical, risk, operations and financial management.
- Develop and lead the account team - leading strategic direction of the account, operational excellence, client service and providing quality control and judgement for the account team.
- Delivering the smooth day-to-day delivery of high quality work whilst creating strong relationships with clients.
- Creating content strategies, implementation plans and campaign results to meet client KPIs in order to maximise ROI.
- Developing new business opportunities and existing account growth.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the clients’ team.
- Drive effective, data led recommendations and acquisition planning using company tools.
- Inspire, manage, motivate and engage the team including management of team work-flows.
- Identifying new, organic growth opportunities on existing client business.
- Setting up, preparation and delivery of regular client status meetings and review/planning sessions.
- Manage client’s budgets.
- Keep up to date with the SEO marketplace, relevant tools and techniques, risk management.
Overall, if you’re a tough cookie who has great negotiating/presenting skills, has a passion for great client service and have over 5 years’ experience preferably in a 'hands-on’ SEO role then send over your CV straight away to Millie - Chassam Recruitment!
Please note: We are also recruiting for an Account Manager (junior or senior) and an Account Executive, so if you’re looking for something more junior then please get in touch.