£ 26k + Tips
My retained client is a small upscale hotel with a modern British dining Restaurant in Suffolk, they currently hold 2 rosettes for their outstanding cuisine and service. The property is extremely well-known and is recognised as being one of the best in Suffolk. This amazing venue is conveniently situated close to Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket and Sudbury and can offer accommodation
- As Sous chef you will be required to be in Charge of the kitchen in the absence of the head chef.
· Train and motivate junior member of the team
· Deal with Rotas and Gp’s
· Run the pass and help out in sections if required.
· A passionate, enthusiastic and competent Sous Chef.
· Someone who is driven, with an excellent eye for detail and who is looking to push their culinary skills further.
· A Junior Sous Chef who has worked within similar establishments at AA standard.
· An organised individual, that can work well within a team .
· A Junior Sous Chef who can lead and motivate junior team members.
· Straight shifts
· Meals and uniform provided
· Good basic and Tips
· New Kitchen with the latest Technology
Accommodation is available
If you would like further details on this vacancy please send your CV to Erika at rayment-recruitment.