Compliance Manager - AML, Ethics & Risk Management
As a Compliance Manager you will contribute towards the implementation and maintenance of a robust internal risk management and compliance monitoring framework within the UK.
This Compliance Manager position is an internal role within the Quality & Risk Management team of the London office of an international accountancy firm.
To undertake this Compliance Manager role, you will have extensive proven and demonstrable experience working in a compliance and risk management environment and will be a key point of contact to the wider UK firm, providing expertise and assistance on a diverse range of related specialist subjects. You will have an enthusiastic and positive attitude, be able to deliver to tight deadlines and be proactive in managing your workload.
Ensuring the development and communication of policies, procedures and guidance in respect of key risk management areas
Providing support and training across service lines and internal support functions, as appropriate, in relation to key compliance and risk management areas
- Liaison with external regulators on ethical and compliance related issues
- Dealing with complex money laundering and Bribery Act queries
Answering queries from the Ethics Helpdesk
Significant experience of compliance related work within a similar organisation
- Commits to applying the firm's risk management policies and procedures and encourages others to do the same
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Takes ownership of projects, effectively delegates to others within the team and takes responsibility for quality control
Knowledge of FRC Ethical Standard, Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, Money Laundering Regulations 2007 and Bribery Act 2010 preferred, but is not essential
Salary up to £64,000 at Manager grade, with opportunities to progress to Senior Manager and Director grade.
London based, but remote working is possible.