Account Executive / Trainee Broker
Central Markets are an award-winning Advisory brokerage firm based in the City of London. Established in 2007, the company offers a Portfolio Management service on Equities & Derivatives to Retail and Corporate clients.
The company is currently looking to add 2 suitable candidates to its existing sales team. The role involves contacting investors who have expressed an interest in our research and promoting our advisory and portfolio management services. You will also be liaising with investors and counterparties to facilitate stock transfers from other brokers. Ongoing training on market knowledge will be provided to help with your career development.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be ambitious, driven, and keen to secure a starting role within the financial sector
- Have a rudimentary understanding of the stock markets
- Have at least 1 year of tele-sales experience with a professional telephone manner
- Be enthusiastic, confident, and hard-working
- Ongoing training & monitoring to develop your stock market knowledge and experience
- A direct career path towards becoming a broker
- Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma (IAD) exam fees paid for
- Uncapped earnings potential