I am currently recruiting an experienced Sales Advisor on behalf of client. This role will be suitable for new business candidates who have a passion for the Property and Construction industry.
My client is one of the largest names within the Property and Construction industry throughout Scotland. My client has a well-established sales team in which they are looking to expand with driven sales candidates who are comfortable working in a fast pace environment.
The role will focus on achieving their overall profit targets. The role holder will be an experienced Sales Advisor who is motivated by targets and is able to use initiative and build strong relationships in order to achieve sales for their Region. The role holder will be able to create an environment where the Company's customers feel valued.
The role will have the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Provide an excellent level of customer service, continuously communicating and exceeding customer expectations throughout the entire sales cycle
- Consistently achieve sales in accordance with team target
- Carry out market research and collate reports for the sales management team
- Use discretion to negotiate and incentivise
- Handling customer enquiries
The successful candidate will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Strong sales experience
- 2+ years sector specific experience
- Enthusiastic and driven personality
- Very strong verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship building/management skills
- Driving licence and car required
Basic Salary - £21,000 - £23,000 DOE + Commission