Senior E-commerce Executive - 12 Month Contract
Our Rochester based client is looking to recruit an Senior E-commerce Executive to join their busy team on an initial 12 month contract.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager you assist in running the direct to consumer proposition with the vision for achieving ambitious sales targets.
Your role will be to ensuring online sales and conversion opportunities are maximised across owned and retail spaces. Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager and working alongside the Digital Content Executive to build the future vision of ecommerce.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop the customer journey online, improving the user experience and maximising opportunities to encourage repeat purchase, increased conversions and basket spend
- Monitor and maintain the ecommerce site uploading all new products and content to the website and ensuring it is well optimised for search.
- Work with customer services and operations; ensure products are up to date and available including managing stock levels, pricing, product descriptions and new product additions.
- Deliver monthly reports and manage analysis and tracking through Google Analytics.
- Work with Customer Services, keeping a close eye on customer satisfaction to ensure the best possible level of customer service is provided and all orders are fulfilled
- Work with the content executive to ensure all web assets are kept fresh including website banners, carousel and other marketing collateral.
- Work to improve our brand basic and advanced e-content to drive our sales on Amazon Core Platform and potential ancillary offers, Amazon Fresh, Pantry, Prime Now.
- Audit sites on an ongoing basis to focus on accuracy of product content.
- Work to improve our e-fundamentals, with focus on product descriptors linked to taxonomy/filters, product images are up to date and product details are fully optimised.
- Explore and understand opportunities to further accelerate brand performance onsite merchandising capabilities.
You will have:
- Prior experience with an ecommerce platform or CMS is essential.
- Experience in a similar role (brand or agency side)
- Confident in communicating effectively and building strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and clients.
- Customer focussed with strong reliance on data, analysis and insight.
- Desire to learn and share knowledge/experience.
- Goal focused and action orientated
- Experience using Google Analytics with a good understanding of UX and the customer journey
- Experience of working with Amazon an advantage
- Good knowledge of PPC and SEO
- Flexible and adaptable to new challenges
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Outstanding communication skills
If you have the required skills and experience please forward your CV to Gemma Edwards for immediate consideration.