Senior Business Travel Consultant
SENIOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONULTANT. SABRE. EAST LONDON. My
Our client are a pivately owned travel management company, ranked amongst one of the top ten in America. Providing high-touch leisure and corporate travel to individuals and companies.
As a Senior Business Travel Consultant you can expect a typical day to include:
- Working in an office environment booking all means of travel for corporate clients using the Sabre GDS system.
- To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
- Working in a challenging yet rewarding environment
- Providing exceptional customers service at all times
Senior Business Travel Consultant package
- ££ SALARY excellent- no more relying on commission!
- Travel concessions / discounts
- Generoud holiday allowance
- Mon-Fri working hours
Senior Business Travel Consultant skills/attributes required:
- Excellent flights knowledge from a business travel background
- Experience of using net fares and contracts is ideal
- Experience using Sabre GDS
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
With a great opportunity like this to work for a reputable business travel company don’t delay in sending your application!
For a fully confidential discussion on this Business Travel Consultant job, please send your CV via the apply now button or contact Paul in our Business Travel team