Paraplanner - London - long established London practice - Superb Opportunity
Our client is possibly one of the UK's longest established practitioners, providing the highest quality financial advice for many years.
Having generated such a fine reputation, their business has grown exponentially and now employ nearly 200 IFA's who provide a full range of financial services to all their clients. As this continues, so does the need for further outstanding individuals to join in their success.
My clients' London office has need for several experienced Paraplanners to support some of the more senior Private Client Advisers and carry out a number of support functions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research on clients’ financial planning arrangements (existing and recommended).
- Undertake investment portfolio analysis, including asset allocation analysis.
- Compile investment/pension/protection illustrations, projections and associated documentation.
- Prepare client service agreement letters and suitability letters.
- Transfer transaction instructions to application forms.
- Assist in the management of the Advisers’ client commitments, diary planning and management of fee income.
- Handle client queries.
- Ensure client files comply with the company business quality standards.
- Assist in checking client valuations.
- Provide support with ad hoc projects and tasks where necessary.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education to degree level or equivalent.
- Working towards the Certificate in Paraplanning (R01, R02, R03, J09).
- A good knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within an administration role within the financial services industry.
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent personal organisational and administrative planning skills.
- Highly numerate.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- The ability to work well within a team environment and build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Accurate keyboard skills.
- An eagerness to continuously learn and develop skills and knowledge.
- Drive and motivation to deliver business targets and a willingness to work hard.
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.