I have an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified Financial Accountant to join a leading wealth management organisation based in the heart of the West End. This organisation is enjoying high growth and will provide the successful candidate with a strong basis to develop their career further. The successful applicant will be newly ACA qualified and seek to develop their career within financial accounts.
• Prepare IFRS compliant multi-currency consolidation financial statements and management
accounts and ensure that all financial reports including but not limited to the monthly accounts
and the preparation of audit files are prepared accurately and submitted on time on due
dates, procedure manuals are adequately prepared and maintained regularly and are at the
• Completion of Quarterly, Semi-annual and Annual financial statements for UCITS funds.
• Monitor variances on fund TER’s.
• Applying principles of accounting to prepare and analyse financial information, prepare
financial reports including financial statements, strategic plans, budgets and financial forecasts,
and variances from forecasts and the interpretations thereof;
• Implementing infrastructure systems and administration systems, compile and analyse
financial information. Ensure regular processes are reviewed, documented and implemented;
• Managing specific projects, designing and implementing business strategy and plans,
implementation of infrastructure systems and administration systems and financial controls;
• Ensure that audit files are prepared on time and accurately;
• Ensuring that both internal and external audits are planned and executed properly;
• Ensure that all related tax and statutory affairs of the different companies are in order
including but not limited to ensuring that VAT, Payroll tax, Corporation Tax, Dividend Tax,
Regulatory levies are duly submitted and paid for in time and proper cash planning is
maintained to meet all our tax commitments;
• Training and mentoring of all junior staff on policies and procedures;
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
• System static data is kept up to date;
• Ensures compliance with applicable accounting and corporate policies and ensure that entries
are recorded in compliance with the policies and accounting standards.
• Implement and ensure adherence to internal control processes.
• Ensure that all tax submissions are done on time and accurately.
• Keep up to date with IFRS standards and all accounting concepts, practices, and procedures.
You must have the skills outlined below:
• Newly ACA qualified
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Ability to demonstrate good team work and leadership skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is Big 4 qualified to take their first step into industry and join a team with vested interest in your success.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to reply to the applicants that are successfully short listed, it is the policy of Accountancy Divisions only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK, and are able to attend a face-to-face interview at our offices within 5 working days.
WE/KS/19394 Financial Accountant Central London
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience