Part time Receptionist - BMW
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a people centric Part time Receptionist to work within our successful and prestigious BMW Dealership in Milton Keynes.
Our Dealership hosting team are often the first people our customers interact with. It`s therefore vital that our front of house team is passionate about working with people and want to consistently deliver an exceptional level of service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:
- To ensure all clients whether in person or by telephone are handled promptly, with empathy and are appropriately directed with due care and attention to detail.
- To ensure all front of house areas are kept clean and tidy at all times, ensuring all high manufacturer and JMG standards are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To answer the telephone in the manner directed and ensure all callers are introduced by name to the appropriate department.
- Ensure all visitors receive instant attention and a warm welcome and are offered first class customer service and also understand the customers` requirements.
- Ensure all visitors are offered assistance and refreshments.
- To record all Sales and Service visitors / calls on the logs provided, including Voicesafe.
- To ensure all customer facing areas are clean, neat and tidy at all times adhering to the agreed Housekeeping Standards.
- To assist in other basic administrative duties as required.
- Attend designated courses as required by the manufacturer and centre management.
- To ensure any faults in the telephone system are reported to IT.
- To distribute incoming post.
- To frank all outgoing mail.
- To organise meeting rooms and food / beverages as required.
- To order flowers for customers / reception.
- Have an outstanding telephone manner and be able to operate a very busy modern switchboard and be able to promote first class customer service.
- To have an immaculate professional presentation.
- Able to complete accurate and neat documentation and be able to cope in a sometimes stressful environment.
- Able to communicate effectively with people of all levels.
- Have good attention to detail and an ability to multi task, be organised and patient.
- Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with the minimum of supervision.
- Genuine interest in customer satisfaction and own contribution.
- Good verbal communication and good organisation skills.
- Flexibility in respect of willingness to work longer hours if required.
- Some experience of customer handling, face to face and on the telephone.
- Have good word processing skills, professional qualifications desirable.
- To be able to deliver and promote first class service to all of our customers.
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer`s disciplines and procedures.
- To take on any other duty deemed appropriate.