•Job Title: National Diabetes Prevention Programme (NDPP) Service Manager
•Location: Home / Field based - Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire & Berkshire.
•Salary: £32,500 - £42,500 + Excellent benefits
•Job type: Permanent
•Start date: ASAP
You will be required to work effectively with national teams, other local delivery areas and relevant corporate Departments such as the Communications and Marketing team to ensure the successful delivery of the to expected outcomes.
- Recruit and line manage key team members, including a Programme Coordinator and Educators
- Ensure the area team is compliant with necessary training requirements for the NDPP
- Provide clear, strong and inspirational leadership in which performance is regularly reviewed and staff are highly motivated, engaged and equipped with the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to demonstrate their full potential
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement within the team
- Minimum of five years experience of working in a health management role
- A clean driving license with your own vehicle
- Delivered excellent performance in past and current role
- Experience of leading and delivering programmes
- Experience of leading and developing team members
- Project management experience
- Experience of successfully influencing and engaging with senior stakeholders and supply chain partners
- Experience of managing the successful implementation and delivery of large, complex programmes in the NHS
- Experience of health coaching and behavioural management
- Experience of using MS Project and Visio
- Knowledge of and relationships in the Local Health Economy, including with CCGs and Local Authority Public Health Teams
In return our client client offers an attractive salary and benefits package, combined with genuine career progression opportunities.
**REFER A FRIEND** If this vacancy is not for your but you know someone who may be interested and suitable, let us know asap. Anyone you refer to Newton's who we place you will receive a £200 referral incentive.