£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an extremely talented, hands on Restaurant Manager to assist in operating one of our client’s venues which is based on Colchester Business Park. The venue is an opulent, busy, 300 cover restaurant, with a thriving bar, lounge, deli area and function facilities.
As winners of Restaurant of the Year 2015 and finalists in 2016, they are looking for a Restaurant Manager who is of a high calibre to ensure all customer service remains at this high standard in their restaurant in Colchester.
Our client’s Restaurant Manager will be well organised, hands on, passionate and creative. You will assist the other management in leading a team of staff.
To be considered for our client’s Restaurant Manager role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive knowledge of large scale food and drink led operations
- Experience working in fast paced operations with a large number of covers
- A no-compromise attitude to outstanding service
- Show a willingness to exceed customers’ expectations at all times
- A strong financial understanding is vital
- Excellent managerial skills
- Be a strong team player
- A constant desire to continually train and nurture your team
- Own transport recommended due to location and shift finish times
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
In return for your hard work and commitment there is a competitive starting salary based on experience.
If you feel you have the skills for our client’s Restaurant Manager role, please apply now!
Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Supervisor, FOH Manager, Bar Manager, Restaurant Management, Catering Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, F&B Manager.