Working in close partnership with the Management Accounts team, providing timely, accurate and relevant management information. Also getting involved with Business Partnering with departmental managers.
Our client is an award winning manufacturer looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their finance function.
- Support the production of the month end management accounts
- Variance analysis to support cost control initiatives
- Production of Weekly KPI's
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Balance Sheet review
- Support the business and provide departmental managers with accurate, relevant and timely information through Business Partnering
- Ad-hoc duties & projects
- Year end requirements
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent Excel skills (must be able to use pivot tables and vlookups)
- Experience in an accounts-related role with a desire to progress their career]
- Good level of numeracy & literacy
On offer is a permanent opportunity for an actively studying accountant to join an expanding business and finance function.