Credit & Debt Manager
Great opportunity for a top drawer Operational Credit & Debt Manager- £38500 - $43000
Your New Company
As one of the largest employers in the Winchester area, my client represent a business offering progression and stability to both up and coming, and established individuals. With excellent benefits and competitive salaries they look to on board the best in the local market to help drive forward key area's of their business, maximising efficiency.
Your New Role
To manage and develop staff and services required to provide and deliver the functions and responsibilities of the relevant part of Corporate Resources to ensure that all related matters are dealt with promptly, correctly and efficiently in accordance with best practice, customer care and value for money, Overseeing 20 staff, split amongst 3 teams the role presents a complex challenge for the successful individual.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful individual into this role will be an experienced Credit & Debt Manager that demonstrates a firm understanding of both operational and strategic controls. Being an ambitious and driven individual you will look to influence your team and insight change in both performance and process. Whilst having a strategic understanding is important the role is operational, and therefore requires a Credit Manager willing to get stuck in.
Consider your experiences in the following:
- Managing the Credit Control and Billing process
- Managing the Collection of outstanding debt
- Managing Banking function
- Management of resources, including budget, within approved limits.
- Managing large teams inclusive of individual development. performance reviews, team efficiencies etc
- Providing advice on all income and banking issues as required
- Dealing with Customer Complaints
- Managing the provision of advice and information to customers and clients whether through regular meetings with groups or by individual or group correspondence.
- Plan and develop meetings and presentations for customers.
- Providing regular management information to senior management teams and others on progress against Performance Indicators and action plans
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of regulations and legal requirements associated with and specific to the relevant area of work.
- Analysing the impact of new legislation and regulations, and assess how best to meet the requirements with customer service, Group and Section processes and staff training appropriately requirements addressed in assessment and planning.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.