Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and driven Digital Marketing Professional to join a busy and forward thinking team, based in their Cardiff office. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is looking for a challenging new role in a dynamic, expanding company. Candidates should have technical industry experience at agencies or in the digital marketing and communications industry. Experience in the legal sector is advantageous but not compulsory.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track and optimize their fast growing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM and display advertising campaigns for the Group
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Maintain and where possible improve the various digital marketing platforms
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Oversee all PPC and SEO campaigns themselves, including cookies advertising
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Any other relevant tasks as required by a busy marketing department.
- Knowledge of data protection and advertising compliance requirements
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Ability to handle time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Demonstrable experience running, leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Oversee all PPC and SEO campaigns themselves, including cookie advertising.Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords as well as organic SEO and other marketing tools (email, social media and content marketing)
- Able to evidence advanced knowledge of common web analytics platforms
- Experienced user of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Developer-level experience working with any commercial Content Management System
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent websites and successful digital campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management, organisation and administrative skills
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as being part of a wider marketing team.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.