An exciting tech start-up is actively seeking a Financial Controller to develop and manage all aspects of finance and business partner the CEO to drive growth and provide business insight.
As Financial Controller you must understand how the business works, both commercially and financially as you will be the go-to person in the business for any finance queries. You will produce detailed financial information and analysis to support the senior management team and guide the strategic development of the business.
We are looking for qualified accountants with experience working in a start-up environment, candidates must have experience in commercial finance roles working closely with senior management.
- Develop internal controls and processes to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data
- Oversee the monthly management reports, including variance analysis and commentary
- Prepare the annual budget with the CEO, and prepare regular forecasts
- Manage the businesses cash position
- Produce financial models and commercial analysis to support the business
- Provide analysis for new business opportunities, commercial agreements and business development
- Manage the year-end audit process, being the main point of contact for external auditors
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- 5 - 7 years PQE with experience
- Experience in an SME environment would be beneficial
- Financial modelling and business partnering experience
- Confident and effective communicator
This is a fantastic opportunity to be number one in finance for a rapidly growing business. As well as accounting responsibilities you will be key to the business strategic planning and future growth of the business.
This role will pay a salary of £65,000 - £75,000 depending on experience. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you would like to find out me, please apply
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.